Online English classes now available to all students
Dear students and friends,
For the health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and communities, IELI is now offering our high-quality English classes ONLINE to all students. This will ensure everyone can start or continue their studies as planned, and still meet entry requirements for university and other pathways, once our society returns to normal.
- Onshore students can commence or continue classes from home with the full support of our experienced and caring teaching staff.
- Offshore students can start or continue their course online and as soon as they have a visa and can come Australia, they can continue the course in person.
IELI teachers are some of the most experienced and talented ESL teachers in Australia. They are working as a team to create innovative and exciting approaches to our new online classes. Our students now have access to:
- Live-stream broadcasts of lessons every day.
- Recordings for students who can’t access the live stream.
- One-on-one sessions with teachers.
- Video conferencing with classmates and teachers for conversation practice.
- Weekly packs of printed class materials provided free of charge. Digital materials will also be available for students that are offshore, interstate, or not able to collect them from campus.
- Detailed feedback from teachers on all class work including writing, speaking, reading exercises and listening exercises. This may be written feedback and/or feedback in one-on-one support sessions.
- A vibrant online community of students sharing this unique experience.